Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
SteveO Wrote:John Klemmer.........good for you MH ! I'm impressed!
correct
I have his album, Touch on cd
I thought I might actually get to clue 2 on that one
can't slip nothing by you guys
6 rounds down, 11 to go
score:
evilb - 2
SteveO - 2
CRAZY-HORSE - 1
Jerome - 1
stay tuned for clues to the next artist on the list
after the review for this album has been posted
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Round 7 - 1st Clue
going with the default of fill in the blanks
_ _ _spaceK _ _ _ K _
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
evilB Wrote:Leo Kottke?
correct
I have a compilation cd
7 rounds down, 10 to go
score:
evilb - 3
SteveO - 2
CRAZY-HORSE - 1
Jerome - 1
stay tuned for clues to the next artist on the list
after the review for this album has been posted
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Nice one MH and Evil!!! Leo is a tremendous guitarist!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Round 8 - 1st Clue
biggest song has appeared in the following:
Family Guy
Happy Gilmore
Scrubs
South Park
King Of The Hill
Supernatural
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Kansas ???
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
SteveO Wrote:Kansas ???
correct
damn, you're good
I have a compilation cd
8 rounds down, 9 to go
score:
evilb - 3
SteveO - 3
CRAZY-HORSE - 1
Jerome - 1
stay tuned for clues to the next artist on the list
after the review for this album has been posted
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I remember hearing Wayward son on an episode of Supernatural!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!