Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Worst album owned?
#11
Hey! Limahl was cool!



And Too Shy, too.
Reply
#12
I always have a problem with these types of questions because it is always difficult to name just one of anything, usually. But to answer the question u have asked, i would probaly say Pink's first album! I've forgotten what it was called and my reasons for saying so are these: Firstly, she only made it to get into the industry then changed her sound ( i was at the time one of the few people who realised this), Secondly, it was a combination of Brie with mozzarella, a little bit of cheddar and a good topping of parmesan, just for good measure.
Reply
#13
Iota Wrote:Hey! Limahl was cool!



And Too Shy, too.

Nooooooooooooooo !!!

That's just so wrong...
Reply
#14
A fever you can't sweat out - Panic At the Disco

A truly awful album.
Reply
#15
spf45 Wrote:A fever you can't sweat out - Panic At the Disco

A truly awful album.

Sadly, I disagree. I happen to really like it. I know that's mostly just my age talking but I like the sound of that album, and I still play it somewhat frequently... ish Smile
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy

Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
:rockon:
Reply
#16
My Evanescence album, thats what happens when i listen to the charts
Reply
#17
It was album by Panthera......I don't recollect the name...
Reply
#18
Hah I agree with that completely... How did evanescence get popular in the first place!?
Reply
#19
haha wow I like Tool and Lost Prophets!
Reply
#20
1- worst received albums: I was working in a music store, and they have some kind of promotional copies of albums. One administrator gave me 2 cd:

- Six feet under - commandment : I never listened to so simplistic metal in my life. I could count the number of notes in one song easily if I wanted! I never liked it really, but the music was funny because of his unbelievable simplicity!

- Machine Head - blackening : I gave this album some listening in the hope that it will grow on me, but it never happened. Simply not my kind of metal.

2. Worst bought album deception: I heard a song of the upcoming album on a company sampler and I thought "it will be awesome".

- Unexpect - in a flesh aquarium : I realized it was a momentary "love at first sight". Paid it 20$ and I never liked it at all. I was hoping it would be a kind of "metal Mr Bungle" but I was simply wrong. Another reason why we must not search a band in another one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 200 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 446 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 864 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 244 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 535 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 366 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: