Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My "K" cd's
#31
SteveO Wrote:John Klemmer.........good for you MH ! I'm impressed!
correct
I have his album, Touch on cd

I thought I might actually get to clue 2 on that one
can't slip nothing by you guys
6 rounds down, 11 to go

score:
evilb - 2
SteveO - 2
CRAZY-HORSE - 1
Jerome - 1

stay tuned for clues to the next artist on the list
after the review for this album has been posted

Reply
#32
Round 7 - 1st Clue

going with the default of fill in the blanks

_ _ _spaceK _ _ _ K _

Reply
#33
Leo Kottke?
Reply
#34
evilB Wrote:Leo Kottke?
correct
I have a compilation cd

7 rounds down, 10 to go

score:
evilb - 3
SteveO - 2
CRAZY-HORSE - 1
Jerome - 1

stay tuned for clues to the next artist on the list
after the review for this album has been posted

Reply
#35
Nice one MH and Evil!!! Leo is a tremendous guitarist!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#36
Round 8 - 1st Clue

biggest song has appeared in the following:
Family Guy
Happy Gilmore
Scrubs
South Park
King Of The Hill
Supernatural

Reply
#37
Kansas ???
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#38
SteveO Wrote:Kansas ???
correct
damn, you're good
I have a compilation cd

8 rounds down, 9 to go

score:
evilb - 3
SteveO - 3
CRAZY-HORSE - 1
Jerome - 1

stay tuned for clues to the next artist on the list
after the review for this album has been posted

Reply
#39
Good one SteveO!
Reply
#40
I remember hearing Wayward son on an episode of Supernatural!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: