Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Worst album owned?
#1
Hi

was it a present? was it a bad recomendation?, what is the worst album you have received/bought:question:

Mine are:

Tool - 10,000, recomended, really not my sort of music, wasted good money on it

Lost Prophets - Liberation transmition, Words fail me

Syn (James)
Reply
#2
Hi James,

Just thought I would let you know that I edited the thread title to correct the spelling of albem to album. :o_O: :lol: Easy mistake to make.

Anthony
Reply
#3
lol, ok sorry, am at work so trying not to get caught means typos are not always seen.

thanks
Reply
#4
i'd have to say either reload from metallica or vol. 3 the subliminal verses by slipknot

for reload, i dont know i just cant get into much from and after the black album

and subliminal verses wasnt a bad cd, just not really my type of music.. not horrible though
Reply
#5
i think one of the sickest records i bought...wasn't really metal
it was by Papa Roach...their latest album....The Paramour Sessions



i seriously wasted my money on it!!
Reply
#6
In Love and Death - The Used

I really dont like this album... I Caught Fire is good, everything is medicore... and it has this one song: I'm A Fake... horrible song, has a freakin poem at the beginning... really stupid, and i can usually stand music like this, Lies for the Liars is actually a pretty stuff... enjoyable, weird contrast, and weird for my tast.
Reply
#7
Shamefully, I own not one but two albums each by Bush and H.I.M. I also have a Greenday album.
Reply
#8
I really liked Radiohead's OK Computer...so I blew around 80 bucks on other stuff of theirs. Total letdown...took the whole handful straight back to Amoeba for around twenty bucks in trade credit.

I don't know...just could not get into it. Maybe I was expecting too much... it was a bummer.
Reply
#9
Trumpton Riots Wrote: I also have a Greenday album.

Me too. Shame on me!
Reply
#10
Two spring to mind:

- Mentioned this one recently. Slam by Dan Reed Network. Bought this after hearing the rather good single Rainbow Girl. Rest of the album's cack !!!

- Homelands by Ellis, Beggs, & Howard. Same as above. Bought on the back of a reasonable single, let down by an album of filler. Even worse, I subsequently found out that this was the work of one of the members of notoriously crap UK Pop band Kajagoogoo. Zero points on the Cool-O-Meter. And I still have it !!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 201 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 448 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 873 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 245 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 538 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 366 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: