02-07-2009, 18:13
Hey! Limahl was cool!
And Too Shy, too.
And Too Shy, too.
|
Worst album owned?
|
|
02-07-2009, 18:13
Hey! Limahl was cool!
And Too Shy, too.
03-07-2009, 11:16
I always have a problem with these types of questions because it is always difficult to name just one of anything, usually. But to answer the question u have asked, i would probaly say Pink's first album! I've forgotten what it was called and my reasons for saying so are these: Firstly, she only made it to get into the industry then changed her sound ( i was at the time one of the few people who realised this), Secondly, it was a combination of Brie with mozzarella, a little bit of cheddar and a good topping of parmesan, just for good measure.
03-07-2009, 14:51
Iota Wrote:Hey! Limahl was cool! Nooooooooooooooo !!! That's just so wrong...
04-07-2009, 04:03
A fever you can't sweat out - Panic At the Disco
A truly awful album.
06-07-2009, 15:22
spf45 Wrote:A fever you can't sweat out - Panic At the Disco Sadly, I disagree. I happen to really like it. I know that's mostly just my age talking but I like the sound of that album, and I still play it somewhat frequently... ish
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:
13-07-2009, 07:37
My Evanescence album, thats what happens when i listen to the charts
22-07-2009, 08:37
It was album by Panthera......I don't recollect the name...
22-07-2009, 20:32
Hah I agree with that completely... How did evanescence get popular in the first place!?
22-07-2009, 20:33
haha wow I like Tool and Lost Prophets!
24-07-2009, 00:02
1- worst received albums: I was working in a music store, and they have some kind of promotional copies of albums. One administrator gave me 2 cd:
- Six feet under - commandment : I never listened to so simplistic metal in my life. I could count the number of notes in one song easily if I wanted! I never liked it really, but the music was funny because of his unbelievable simplicity! - Machine Head - blackening : I gave this album some listening in the hope that it will grow on me, but it never happened. Simply not my kind of metal. 2. Worst bought album deception: I heard a song of the upcoming album on a company sampler and I thought "it will be awesome". - Unexpect - in a flesh aquarium : I realized it was a momentary "love at first sight". Paid it 20$ and I never liked it at all. I was hoping it would be a kind of "metal Mr Bungle" but I was simply wrong. Another reason why we must not search a band in another one. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|