Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite Band/Artist?
#11
Tough choices for me. For a band, I'd have to say Iron Maiden or Led Zeppelin really.

Artist? Joe Satriani or Yngwie Malmsteen. I just love how both of them can just control their guitars. :nod:
Reply
#12
I like tina arena because she is so talented. she has very good songs!
Reply
#13
i personally don't know how anyone could jusst pick one. I'm kinda wondering why some of the bands up there are liked so much, not because i don't like them, i just want to see why others like them. personally i have been listening to some of cute is what we aim for's older stuff. i like the meanings of the lyrics and how melodically the complex words fit together.
Reply
#14
Agoraphobic Nosebleed atm
Reply
#15
Without a doubt, its JT- Justin Timberlake. He the mannn! No one else compares to him that i can think of, in his field at the very least anyway.
Reply
#16
My favorite band is Rise Against and artist at the moment is probably Lykke Li
Reply
#17
Metallica has always been my favorite, but I also like Pantera a lot.
Reply
#18
i like so many.
overall my favorite band is probably Rilo Kiley
last night I saw LMFAO and they are awesome live.
Reply
#19
i'll go for Justin Timberlake.
Reply
#20
The thread "A little bit of sharing" says Escape The Fate is the poster's favorite band.

After I check this band out, and dislike them severely, I'm calling ya'll out.

And yes I have dial-up.

I have no one favorite. I would consider that a musical hell.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist/Album Association Game Music Head 8,750 1,911,510 11-08-2026, 12:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,323 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  up and coming UK band die in Sweden.. CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,056 15-02-2016, 09:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Girl band from Okinawa Jerome 1 1,260 28-07-2015, 14:56
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What will become of the band? vocaltrap 14 5,437 05-07-2015, 12:48
Last Post: Jerome
  If you could join any band, what band would you join? Mormo Zine 40 11,680 27-03-2015, 11:54
Last Post: SteveO
  10 messiest band break-ups jazzboCR 0 1,278 20-03-2015, 21:34
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: