Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This forum sux..it's hard to find a good music forum these day's..
#1
Guess it's time to leave and keep searching..bye! :car: (at least the smiles col was kind of cool!) But I didn't come here for the smiles.

"darn..I have to stop and get gas first.."
Reply
#2
Sorry to see you go Arcticbird! Confusedmile: What were you expecting ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
he was obviously expecting a forum that has lots of advertising,spammers and idiots who want to gossip about "what a hard man Beiber is" or similar....

my suggextion is:
start your own forum if every other one on the internet is so terrible!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Adios........................................................
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
I can honestly state that Music Discussion is far above everything else ! Can't stand the influx of one way traffic...listen to my crappy music...what do you think threads drive me nuts!!!! :blah:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
SteveO Wrote:I can honestly state that Music Discussion is far above everything else ! Can't stand the influx of one way traffic...listen to my crappy music...what do you think threads drive me nuts!!!! :blah:

Could not have said it better myself. I do not mind people posting their music and asking for opinions. Nothing wrong with that. What I do mind is when they can't accept the result when you give it to them.

Get it? Got it? Good!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#7
dead right Jerome....

if anyone wants an "opinion" about anything(in life included), they have got to accept good and/or bad comments in return.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
Maybe this place doesn't have enough activity in the opinion of the chat starter.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#9
Look at his posts !!!!...activate what????
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#10
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:he was obviously expecting a forum that has lots of advertising,spammers and idiots who want to gossip about "what a hard man Beiber is" or similar....

my suggextion is:
start your own forum if every other one on the internet is so terrible!

I dislike Justin Beieber myself and all the other horrible pop stars of today like Katy Pery, Lady Gaga, One Direction, etc, etc, etc..and
I did make my own music forum before and noone ever joined it. Anyway, funny post CH! :-)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,435 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,965 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,676 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: