Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Religion & Music...
#11
It doesn't bother me because its a way to get to know the singer of the song and whatever it is that they stand for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#12
Wed. night our Pastor is going to start a Bible Study on the whole Bible starting from Genesis to Revelation. Looking forward to the study!! Should be interesting. He has got the Choir sounding good too!! He is also a choir director. Very talented man!! He is a very good singer and Sax player.
Reply
#13
http://www.pvcog.org/#!video/cjjp I've known this man since he was a child. Who would have thought such a spoiled kid would grow up to be a choir director and Pastor :laugh:
Reply
#14
BTW, since I could not get the right video on here I wanted, click over to where you see he and the choir singing. Hope you enjoy!!
Reply
#15
Steve, Did you know Grant Jeffery?? I can't believe I missed his death being reported!! I have known him for years. He is a Canadian. He died in Toronto in 2012. He taught Prophecy. A shocker to me of his death!! My sister was telling me about a book he had wrote so I was looking on youtube to see if I could find out something about the book and found out he had died. Don't know how I missed that report!! Just wondering since he was Canadian if you knew him. He was and is very popular here. Late but sorry to hear of his passing!! He died of Cardiac Arrest. RIP Grant :frown:
Reply
#16
Holly did you know Grant?? http://www.grantjeffrey.com/bio.htm
Reply
#17
sorry Reb...I really never heard of him ....I am a complete dufus ...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#18
SteveO Wrote:sorry Reb...I really never heard of him ....I am a complete dufus ...lol
Oh I don't believe you are a dufus for a minute :laugh: Just thought I would ask since you are from Canada. Grant seemed like a very nice guy. I watched his whole funeral last night. Beautiful casket and flowers!! 2 yrs. older than me. He was always in good spirits. I had no idea he had been sick all his life. He seemed so healty. I'm still in shock! Can't believe I had not heard anything on TV about his death him being so famous (28 books). Quite a accomplishment!! His funeral upset me but I'm glad his wife added it to his site. Y'all lost a good guy! So did we!
Reply
#19
Rest in peace Grant !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#20
rebelgirl Wrote:Holly did you know Grant?? http://www.grantjeffrey.com/bio.htm
I've never heard of him either. Sorry.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,664 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,432 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,964 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,675 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,213 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: