Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #37
can't peg this guy
very versatile
I like it
[video=youtube;JznXx1Ns374]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznXx1Ns374[/video]
Posts: 196
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2014
Oh my. This song just gave me chills...and sold me on the album. I'm speechless.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
29-06-2014, 13:45
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2014, 14:00 by jazzboCR.)
MAG2NYC Wrote:Oh my. This song just gave me chills...and sold me on the album. I'm speechless.
I so agree with MAG2NYC. I could do without the overdone tub-thumping at the beginning but once the meat of the song was got to, he had me. This guy does a lot of things, all of them well. [URL="http://www.allmusic.com/artist/ed-sheeran-mn0002639628/biography"]http://www.allmusic.com/artist/ed-sheeran-mn0002639628/biography
Not so BTW, I notice he did a joint album with among others, this guy: [/URL]
http://www.allmusic.com/artist/devlin-mn0002371421 To continue my unseemly burst of egotism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-Nj539cY0 and these folks have been around for awhile, though not heard from in a decade:
http://www.allmusic.com/artist/the-devlins-mn0000147210 and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Y1Yg_EFpo << seems splinters of my tribe got all over, some doubtless on prison ships.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 27
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2014
Well the song & music is very rhythmic & soulful, under the current scenario. The style & epitome of music is versatile & amazing. Looking forward to hear more from this singer in coming days.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
before anyone buys the new Ed Sheeran album "X", please listen to it...
i bought his debut album "+",it wasnt all it was cracked up to be...but its not bad.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I like...not bad!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 196
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2014
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:before anyone buys the new Ed Sheeran album "X", please listen to it...
i bought his debut album "+",it wasnt all it was cracked up to be...but its not bad.
I went and did exactly that after hearing this song, Crazy Horse, and I agree with Ashleyjordan and SteveO - I like it!!
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea