Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on new headphones?
#1
I need some suggestions for a newborn audiophile.

I prefer big comfy circumaurals, though in-ear and in-canals are ok...

Anyone an expert?
Reply
#2
Not an expert, but German company Sennheiser has always had a good reputation for quality.

Don't use full headphones now, but used to use a pair of Sennheisers which were very good, & I use Sennheiser CX 300 in-ears on myPod, which are good for the price...
Reply
#3
skull candy and boess have really great quality, but tend to be pricey... skull candy is also pretty stylish too though. each has all three types of headphones and i think boess has a wireless type. :biggrin:
men wear boots
Reply
#4
Like bryce, I'd suggest Skullcandy. I have a very nice pair with the big ol' cover-your-ears-completely earpieces. (Forgive my lack of knowing the correct terms.) They were given as a gift, so I'm not sure of price.

I absolutely love them. They have their own volume control. The only thing against them is that they do not have the "noise cancelling" option, which I loved on my old pair of Sony's. If you can get a pair with this option, it's well worth the extra money.
"To me, 'all hope is gone' is a very positive thing to say because hope means expectations, and when you give up expectation, you embrace what’s going to happen."
- Corey Taylor
Reply
#5
I've got a pair of Philips SHP 8500. Their price-performance ratio is unearthly.
Reply
#6
Thanks, I'll look into these.

=]
Reply
#7
After extensive fretting and perusing, i settled on Sennheiser HD 205's. I'm very happy with them, thanks MD =]
Reply
#8
Erixouther Wrote:After extensive fretting and perusing, i settled on Sennheiser HD 205's. I'm very happy with them, thanks MD =]

Good choice. I believe the headphones you are using are shown at the top left of every page in MD.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#9
ambernector Wrote:Good choice. I believe the headphones you are using are shown at the top left of every page in MD.

They're close, but not the same.
Reply
#10
Anybody recommend any wireless headphones?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: Your advice, thoughts & opinions on this practice tool hayley 1 1,673 18-10-2021, 15:38
Last Post: JeromeD
  Headphones vs. Earphones JonG 29 12,429 30-05-2018, 10:26
Last Post: wcr
  Anyone heard of these headphones? Lis213 0 1,145 16-11-2016, 07:07
Last Post: Lis213
  Headphones Better than Beats? Homer Bluth 8 4,207 28-04-2016, 19:04
Last Post: 360dopes
  advice selling music online? DD77 4 2,002 18-02-2014, 21:46
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Any accordion players out there? Looking for some advice? Harmonicas and whistles to! Drame22 8 3,431 17-02-2014, 04:50
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: