Posts: 57
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2014
Many forums sites I've been on have a greetings thread of some kind. A place users can announce their arrival or departures in some form or another when signing on or off. It's essentially a useless bump thread, but I've always kinda liked them. Anyways I didn't see one, and I'm about so go to bed so I've started one.
sorry this image is so big...
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.
Posts: 57
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2014
Hey all...
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
After an impressive 37 posts, how would you rate MD ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 57
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2014
I'm enjoying the site very much. There's plenty of threads to read through, and it's nice to be around fellow music lovers.
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.
Posts: 374
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2014
Good evening, it's just gone 21:00 here as we are about five hours ahead of the US Atlantic Coast time and several hours behind the Aussies.