Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Good morning / Good Day / Good Afternoon / Good Evening / Good Night
#1
Many forums sites I've been on have a greetings thread of some kind. A place users can announce their arrival or departures in some form or another when signing on or off. It's essentially a useless bump thread, but I've always kinda liked them. Anyways I didn't see one, and I'm about so go to bed so I've started one.

sorry this image is so big...
[Image: Cool-Good-Night-Images-.jpg]
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.
Reply
#2
Hey all...
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.
Reply
#3
After an impressive 37 posts, how would you rate MD ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
I'm enjoying the site very much. There's plenty of threads to read through, and it's nice to be around fellow music lovers.
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.
Reply
#5
Good evening, it's just gone 21:00 here as we are about five hours ahead of the US Atlantic Coast time and several hours behind the Aussies.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  was Santa good to you? CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,639 10-08-2018, 17:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Another songs like gorillaz-feel good inc??? miss021019 0 2,405 02-12-2016, 14:15
Last Post: miss021019
  Now this is a good story Jerome 0 1,166 08-03-2016, 16:07
Last Post: Jerome
  was Santa good to you this year???? CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,994 27-12-2015, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Good website Coin 0 1,376 09-11-2015, 13:09
Last Post: Coin
  A good idea Jerome 0 1,232 26-09-2015, 03:14
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 3,145 26-08-2015, 04:42
Last Post: Jerome
  the night Dylan stood folk music on it's head jazzboCR 2 1,974 26-07-2015, 00:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Even budget apartments need good sound, right? jazzboCR 0 1,112 21-06-2015, 06:35
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: