Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Something new and GOOD for a change
#1
I'm new here and thought I'd start a post because I found a band on MySpace that blew my mind and now many of my friends are hooked.

For those who like George Michael, Seal and other great pop artists you may love "LEMON", as much as we do. Check them out at www.myspace.com/lemonmusic

I can't get enough of these guys. They are as good as any pertinent pop group but they bring something new and fresh to great music. It's about time.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! Music Head 1 1,501 19-04-2024, 14:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Good Neighbours - "home" CRAZY-HORSE 0 761 24-02-2024, 09:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kelsea Ballerini - Subject To Change Music Head 0 635 08-10-2022, 12:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) Music Head 0 765 12-09-2022, 10:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Halsey - So Good Music Head 1 1,057 25-06-2022, 12:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Chainsmokers - So Far So Good Music Head 0 714 30-05-2022, 12:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Dan + Shay - Good Things Music Head 1 843 26-08-2021, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U Music Head 2 1,370 27-05-2021, 13:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Quinn XCB - Change Of Scenery II Music Head 0 771 20-03-2021, 12:17
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Dua Lipa - We're Good Music Head 1 1,395 26-02-2021, 13:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: