Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Survey Help
#1
hello guys, I am new here, I am an Italian student in marketing for arts and entertainment. For my master thesis, I am analyzing music consumption patterns in the new digital era.I am trying to understand how people consume music today, what are their preferences, what are the consumption patterns in the digital era.
I am collecting data with a survey. May you help me with it?
https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/...VNVwLLMXdz


I know, it's boring, but I'd really appreciate that. It takes 5 minutes... You'd have my eternal gratitude!


Thanks to all of you who are going to help me!


antonella
Reply
#2
Welcome to the Great MD, Antonella! I took the survey.... now you can become a member and share your music with us!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,438 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,678 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: