Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
I have no answer to the problem
I have encountered the same issue with the size
the only way I have been able to post pics here is by first posting them on Facebook and then copying to here
a pain in the ass
which is probably why I don't post more pics here
Posts: 55
Threads: 12
Joined: Feb 2014
I tried, but I got an error. I don't understand anything of it. :confused::help:
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
I'm the same as MH....FB, then copy.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 55
Threads: 12
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
this is a test
gotta see if it works before I can comment
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
it worked
damn, Trace looks scared
anyway
here's what I did
this pic is from my Facebook
clicked on Photos
clicked on this photo
right clicked on the photo
clicked on Properties
highlighted the address that comes up
right clicked to copy
came back to MD
clicked on Reply To Thread
typed some words
typed [img]
right clicked to paste
typed [/img]
posted it
Posts: 55
Threads: 12
Joined: Feb 2014
Yes I understand. But how can I place these pictures at my profile in the map albums?
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
that's all I got man
I guess nobody here can help you
Posts: 55
Threads: 12
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 55
Threads: 12
Joined: Feb 2014
I think I have the solution. My pictures on the computer are jpg. And I have recognized it must be gif. I shall change it tomorrow at my computer and then I shall try to place the pictures in my album again.