Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello everyone
#1
Hello everyone. I've joined this board to talk about music. My favourite kind of music might seem to be strange for other people, but I would like to show you this, because it's very interesting and beautiful. Does anyone know ethno, world and folk music but not folk as American country? I listen to traditional and made of traditional music, mainly from East Europe. And of course, I listen to other kinds of music like pop and rock.
Sorry for mistakes. English is not my native language.
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard the Great MD, kajsa! I would love to hear some of your favourite music! I do not think that your music choices are strange! Music is subjective and a personal choice! To each his own!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
I know, but I realise that my favourite folk songs don't extist on the radio or TV, so people don't like it... The sounds are different, original. And people are surprised when I tell them what I listen to.
I've started a thread about my favourite music. I'm curious if there is anyone who knows and listens to this. http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...onal-music
Reply
#4
Hi! welcome!
Reply
#5
I listen to everything! Do not allow other people to influence your passion for your music!
kajsa239 Wrote:I know, but I realise that my favourite folk songs don't extist on the radio or TV, so people don't like it... The sounds are different, original. And people are surprised when I tell them what I listen to.
I've started a thread about my favourite music. I'm curious if there is anyone who knows and listens to this. http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...onal-music
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: