Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
I need some suggestions for a newborn audiophile.
I prefer big comfy circumaurals, though in-ear and in-canals are ok...
Anyone an expert?
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Not an expert, but German company Sennheiser has always had a good reputation for quality.
Don't use full headphones now, but used to use a pair of Sennheisers which were very good, & I use Sennheiser CX 300 in-ears on myPod, which are good for the price...
Posts: 153
Threads: 14
Joined: Jun 2009
skull candy and boess have really great quality, but tend to be pricey... skull candy is also pretty stylish too though. each has all three types of headphones and i think boess has a wireless type. :biggrin:
Posts: 36
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2009
Like bryce, I'd suggest Skullcandy. I have a very nice pair with the big ol' cover-your-ears-completely earpieces. (Forgive my lack of knowing the correct terms.) They were given as a gift, so I'm not sure of price.
I absolutely love them. They have their own volume control. The only thing against them is that they do not have the "noise cancelling" option, which I loved on my old pair of Sony's. If you can get a pair with this option, it's well worth the extra money.
"To me, 'all hope is gone' is a very positive thing to say because hope means expectations, and when you give up expectation, you embrace whatâs going to happen."
- Corey Taylor
I've got a pair of Philips SHP 8500. Their price-performance ratio is unearthly.
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
Thanks, I'll look into these.
=]
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
After extensive fretting and perusing, i settled on Sennheiser HD 205's. I'm very happy with them, thanks MD =]
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Erixouther Wrote:After extensive fretting and perusing, i settled on Sennheiser HD 205's. I'm very happy with them, thanks MD =]
Good choice. I believe the headphones you are using are shown at the top left of every page in MD.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
ambernector Wrote:Good choice. I believe the headphones you are using are shown at the top left of every page in MD.
They're close, but not the same.
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Anybody recommend any wireless headphones?