Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Welcome to my presence.
#1
Hey, I'm an obnoxious kid from Norway. I like cute girls, deliberately misspelling usernames, and eating cookies.

I hope to get something out of my stay here, maybe a new favourite band or two. Smile
Reply
#2
Your honesty is refreshing. Welcome aboard. What types of music do you like? If nothing here appeals to you, feel free to start a Thread on what you do admire--you'll doubtless get a response. Please try to hold down the obnoxious to a minimum though--that attitude is more suited to other message boards.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#3
Thanks for the welcome. Confusedmile:
Some artists I dig include Elliott Smith, Bathory, Iron Maiden, Burzum, Kaizers Orchestra, Sunny Day Real Estate and The Smiths.
Reply
#4
Welcome aboard the Great MD, Briks! Bathory & Burzum eh? Great choices!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: