Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sam Smith - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #90

I don't like it

[video=youtube;rnEqv8WcVq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnEqv8WcVq8[/video]

Reply
#2
I like it! I think Sam is great!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
Sam is awesome! i can listen his "stay with me" for a whole day long...just can't stop!
Reply
#4
I like Michael Buble's version more, but this is also very goodSmile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSKKamK8kpI
Reply
#5
Interesting fact that I heard on the radio, Buble is now the artist with
the the most sales in history for Christmas albums!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
the Buble Christmas album went back to #1 here just prior to Christmas...and ive never heard it!
...im just not a Buble fan whatsoever....
his music just does nothing for me,but obviously millions love his music in Australia becasue he does sell a lot of records here
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
I love it too!! I adore his songs!! Going to see him live in less than 2 weeks and I'm really excited!!
Reply
#8
Enjoy the concert blondie! Would he be at the Bell Centre??? He is very popular. He's got that charming 1940s-50s crooner style down pat as Harry Connick Jr, did years ago.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Jonas Brothers - A Very Jonas Christmas Movie (Soundtrack) Music Head 1 622 12-12-2025, 12:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lauren Spencer Smith - "if karma doesnt get you (i will)" CRAZY-HORSE 0 744 03-06-2025, 08:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Gwen Stefani ft. Blake Shelton - You Make It Feel Like Christmas Music Head 0 1,238 04-01-2025, 13:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cher - DJ Play A Christmas Song Music Head 0 703 01-01-2024, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Cher - Christmas Music Head 0 747 04-11-2023, 11:28
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Lauren Spencer Smith - Mirror Music Head 1 990 28-07-2023, 12:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sam Smith - Gloria Music Head 1 1,007 08-02-2023, 12:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pentatonix ft. Meghan Trainor - Kid On Christmas Music Head 0 606 03-01-2023, 12:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lizzo - Someday At Christmas Music Head 1 804 10-12-2022, 12:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lauren Spencer-Smith - Last Christmas Music Head 0 865 08-12-2022, 12:14
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: