13-02-2008, 22:50
Man I love listening to Oasis. My favourite track has to be 'Wonderwall'. What is yours? :oh:
|
Best Oasis song?
|
|
13-02-2008, 22:50
Man I love listening to Oasis. My favourite track has to be 'Wonderwall'. What is yours? :oh:
17-02-2008, 19:04
agreed: wonderwall
01-03-2008, 12:05
She's Electric.
No argument. It's bloomin' ace. I reckon that a music world which contained only people like Cliff Richard or Jason Donovan or Westlife would be profoundly boring. I certainly don't condone illegal, loutish or anti-social behaviour. But the antics of Mr Gallagher are certainly interesting and add flavour to the music scene.
09-03-2008, 14:54
Although I am a fan of Oasis, I've never been massively into Wonderwall.
Its a bit too overplayed for my liking, I can appreciate how its a good song but I definately don't think its Oasis' best song. Don't Look Back in Anger, She's Electric and Cigarettes And Alcohol are all better songs, imo.
10-03-2008, 19:08
Champagne Supernova
I do like Roll With It too. But bottom line, What's the Story Morning Glory is their best album.
12-09-2009, 10:25
Many of your forgot Don't Look Back In Anger,which is considered as one of the best songs on other sites.Noel's amazing vocals,with that Beatles feeling,that makes you feel good.Pure masterpiece.Supersonic is awesome too.
12-09-2009, 10:27
Don't Look Back In Anger is the best Oasis song,Wonderwall comes close second.
12-09-2009, 19:42
I think Wonderwall too but they have a lot of good songs anyways
12-09-2009, 23:28
Slide Away - from when Oasis songs were naive and heartfelt!
They got a bit too bombastic for me pretty quickly.
13-09-2009, 00:40
Must say Cigarettes and Alcohol or Supersonic! Great songs!
"Is it worth the aggravation to find yourself a job, when theres nothing worth looking for" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|