13-09-2009, 11:30
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2009, 11:34 by Music Head.)
Thread Rating:
|
Best Oasis song?
|
|
13-09-2009, 12:25
Cigarettes & Alcohol from their Familiar To Millions documentary.
Amazing live track. Love the Whole Lotta Love medley-thingy at the end. YouTube - Oasis - Cigarettes And Alcohol (Familliar To Millions 2000)
13-09-2009, 14:17
Frederik Wrote:Cigarettes & Alcohol Rod Stewart did a cover - that's all.
13-09-2009, 15:45
CMB1888 Wrote:Rod Stewart did a cover - that's all. He must surely did. And your point is?
13-09-2009, 19:51
Frederik Wrote:He must surely did. And your point is? I quite liked it.
14-09-2009, 08:44
CMB1888 Wrote:I quite liked it. I tried to find it on the Interwebz. Can you direct me?
I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school.
-- Jimmy Page |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|

