Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I tend to like the oldies. I like The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show, Roseanne, All In The Family, The Andy Griffith Show, Amen, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, and House (not too old). Just to name some  mile:
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
so many i to choose from for me also:
The Time Tunnel
Land Of The Giants
Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em
The Virginian
Wagon Train
X-Files
Dexter
Seinfeld
Fringe
Primevil
Bates Motel
Star Trek(original)
Star Trek(next generation)
Dr.Who(up to 1983ish)
Stephen Fry's America(doco)
anything on:
Crime Channel
Animal Planet
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:so many i to choose from for me also:
The Time Tunnel
Land Of The Giants
Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em
The Virginian
Wagon Train
X-Files
Dexter
Seinfeld
Fringe
Primevil
Bates Motel
Star Trek(original)
Star Trek(next generation)
Dr.Who(up to 1983ish)
Stephen Fry's America(doco)
anything on:
Crime Channel
Animal Planet hey man, you watching Bates Motel. cool!
my favorite current show
CH got me and the wife to watch Dexter
good show, but CH would call it a great show
he's into those serial killers
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Have not seen Bates Motel. Sounds interesting. I like to watch the Celebrity Ghost Stories and Hauntings now. I wish they would rerun Quantum Leap and Forever Knight. I loved those shows!!
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Music Head Wrote:hey man, you watching Bates Motel. cool!
my favorite current show
CH got me and the wife to watch Dexter
good show, but CH would call it a great show
he's into those serial killers
you recommended Bates Motel to me a while ago...ive seen the first series, it was good.
second season has just started, i missed the first couple of episodes so i'll wait for the re-run so i dont miss anything important.
oh yeh....and Norman Bates isnt a serial killer??? LMAO
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
rebelgirl Wrote:I tend to like the oldies. I like The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show, Roseanne, All In The Family, The Andy Griffith Show, Amen, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, and House (not too old). Just to name some mile: looks like you're a sitcom fan
me too
some of my favs:
All In The Family
Cheers
Barney Miller
Night Court
Taxi
Big Bang Theory
Gilligans Island
Bob Newhart
Mary Tyler Moore
Dick Van Dyke
Honeymooners
Amos & Andy
Frasier
Cosby
Mash
Seinfeld
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I like all of Norman Lear shows  mile: Laverne and Shirley was a good one. Also liked Mork and Mindy, Happy Days, and What's Happening (loved Dee :laugh: ). I liked Mary Tyer Moore, and Dick Van Dyke too  mile: I used to love Maverick and the Virginian. Always loved those cowboys.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I just can't get into some of the newer shows. I watched Michael J Fox's new show but it took all I had to get through the first show and I like him but that was enough for me. Newest show I stay with is House. I love that show. Actually I love Dr. House :biggrin:
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
rebelgirl Wrote:I just can't get into some of the newer shows. I watched Michael J Fox's new show but it took all I had to get through the first show and I like him but that was enough for me. Newest show I stay with is House. I love that show. Actually I love Dr. House :biggrin: happens to all of us
we all have a bit of nostalgia buried in us
yea, did not like Fox's show at all, or Robin Williams
Fox's has been canceled already, Williams might get another season
House is no longer on with new shows
so are you watching repeats, Netflix?
btw did you know Mr. Laurie dabbles in music also
usually along the jazz area
here is the latest I found but I'm not crazy about it
I've heard him do better
[video=youtube;8HrmAgYE-6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrmAgYE-6k[/video]
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:happens to all of us
we all have a bit of nostalgia buried in us
yea, did not like Fox's show at all, or Robin Williams
Fox's has been canceled already, Williams might get another season
House is no longer on with new shows
so are you watching repeats, Netflix?
btw did you know Mr. Laurie dabbles in music also
usually along the jazz area
here is the latest I found but I'm not crazy about it
I've heard him do better
[video=youtube;8HrmAgYE-6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrmAgYE-6k[/video] I didn't know Michael's show had already been canceled but I'm not surprise. It was terrible. I didn't know about Robin's show. Of course I knew Laurie was into music. He did alot of music on House. I think I've seen every episode even the last where they had a special for the last show. I watched House yesterday and today. It's on channel cloo  mile:
|