Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for Music Tutors Online
#1
Hi!

Our Company is looking for qualified music tutors to cater our large database of students via skype, internationally.
This isn't a scam. I think posting a link thru our site is not allowed. If you think you are 'qualified' for the position.
Just PM me so I could send you the link to our company, because I don't want to be rated as spammer here.
Shortly, the company's name is "OnMuTu" Shortcut for Online Music Tutor.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.


Regards,
Volts
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,662 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,426 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,815 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,797 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,674 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,208 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,703 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: