Poll: Nu-Metal (Yes/No)
This poll is closed.
Yes
30.00%
3 30.00%
No
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nu-Metal (Yes/No)
#1
Do you like Nu-Metal?
Reply
#2
I don't know what it is

Reply
#3
Well its made up of bands such as Linkin Park, Korn, SOAD's and more. Here is the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal
Reply
#4
Well its made up of bands like Linkin Park, Korn, System of a Down and Sinful Tranquility.
Reply
#5
oh,

then,

no

Reply
#6
Here is an example.

Linkin Park - Points of Authority
[video=youtube;IUyGziAjES4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUyGziAjES4&feature=kp[/video]
Reply
#7
I like some nu metal!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#8
What bands SteveO? Smile
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#9
Godsmack, Coal Chamber, Deftones, Machine Head, Slipknot, Sepultura, Otep, Rage Against the Machine, to name a few!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#10
SteveO Wrote:Godsmack, Coal Chamber, Deftones, Machine Head, Slipknot, Sepultura, Otep, Rage Against the Machine, to name a few!
Good selection of Nu-Metal bands there. I love Slipknot and Machine Head. I don't really like Deftones though, after what they did to Linkin Park on tour once.
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any one able to write me a metal song lolita 0 919 30-07-2014, 15:44
Last Post: lolita
  Violin Metal/Rock, my best cover! RFG 1 1,243 17-08-2013, 15:07
Last Post: SteveO
  Best Rock/Metal Intrumentals metalmaiden 30 12,628 10-03-2013, 14:00
Last Post: Jerome
  hottest chick in Rock/Metal coykiesaol 3 2,160 07-07-2011, 02:13
Last Post: MoJoRaven
  5th Essential Metal Band? coykiesaol 4 2,452 13-06-2011, 21:10
Last Post: SteveO
  I like my power metal with as much cheese possible coykiesaol 0 1,074 02-06-2011, 04:30
Last Post: coykiesaol
  Which decade has the best Metal, 70s or 80s? coykiesaol 0 1,048 02-06-2011, 04:30
Last Post: coykiesaol
  Metal rock documentaries coykiesaol 1 1,713 01-06-2011, 17:33
Last Post: Tiggi
  Heavy Experimental Metal 17369 0 1,713 01-04-2011, 21:42
Last Post: 17369
  Rock/Metal Anthems. fireshadow4126 2 1,638 19-01-2010, 12:21
Last Post: faaipdeoaid

Forum Jump: