14-02-2009, 14:48
well we heard it on the grammy's but im guessing people wont be as pumped as me.... anyway wat do u think
|
blink 182 reunion
|
|
14-02-2009, 14:48
well we heard it on the grammy's but im guessing people wont be as pumped as me.... anyway wat do u think
14-02-2009, 18:34
My son says he's quite pleased, I am slightly interested cos I liked the last album - so not pumped, no - but it's something.......
14-02-2009, 19:35
Oh good Lord, not another reunion of a band nobody really gave a shit about...
14-02-2009, 20:46
I wasn't aware they'd broken up. So no, I'm not interested.
16-02-2009, 04:58
Worry not I'm as pumped as you are! So stoked! And I've heard rumors of they're touring this summer so do not fret. Good jams are to come
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:
17-02-2009, 01:33
rocknrollchick Wrote:Worry not I'm as pumped as you are! So stoked! And I've heard rumors of they're touring this summer so do not fret. Good jams are to come ya but are the rummors actually true the drummer broke his arm and has 3rd degree burns on um so when will he be healthy to play again
18-02-2009, 17:14
underclass hero Wrote:the drummer broke his arm and has 3rd degree burns on um so when will he be healthy to play again OH NOES pls God let him get well soon!!!!!!11
18-02-2009, 22:13
I am really excited for them to reunite! I was always a big fan of Blink!
24-02-2009, 08:46
Iota Wrote:OH NOES pls God let him get well soon!!!!!!11mo need for sarcasm iota
10-04-2009, 01:00
Iota Wrote:Oh good Lord, not another reunion of a band nobody really gave a shit about...I'm a huge blink fan, seriously, i know everything about them. I can't wait for this reunion tour, but i know i'll be slightly disappointed at the fact there will be little kids everywhere (little kids love blink's later stuff, but i prefer their older stuff when they were a lot more punk rock, not pop punk). |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| NEW ALBUM: Lennon Wells - "blink and youll miss it" | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,033 |
28-11-2025, 13:18 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - One More Time... | Music Head | 1 | 1,051 |
05-11-2023, 11:01 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| NEW SONG: Blink-182 - One More Time | Music Head | 0 | 757 |
06-10-2023, 11:37 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Blink-182 - Edging | Music Head | 0 | 584 |
30-10-2022, 11:51 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - Nine | Music Head | 1 | 1,053 |
05-10-2019, 13:56 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Blink-182 - California | Music Head | 2 | 1,757 |
18-07-2016, 00:36 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Blink-182 - Bored To Death | Music Head | 0 | 911 |
16-07-2016, 10:23 Last Post: Music Head |
|