Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Chicago album xxxv1 out soon
#1
Chicago xxxv1 coming out very soon this video is a taster.. seems like they still have that sound[video=youtube_share;wOH5g4s_V7k]http://youtu.be/wOH5g4s_V7k[/video]
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#2
I remember the three first albums of Chicago. They were something new then. And I listened to them again and again.
And... I miss Terry Kath.
Reply
#3
Me too Terry Kath was such an important part of that early chicago sound
Onlythelonely Wrote:I remember the three first albums of Chicago. They were something new then. And I listened to them again and again.
And... I miss Terry Kath.
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#4
I miss Terry Kath also! He put "muscle" in their sound! The video is really good! Thanks for the heads up, Rusty! After Terry passed on, Chicago went the pop love song route...but this album seems like their old style has returned.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 200 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 448 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 872 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 245 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 538 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 366 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: