Posts: 58
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2014
Guess it's time to leave and keep searching..bye! :car: (at least the smiles col was kind of cool!) But I didn't come here for the smiles.
"darn..I have to stop and get gas first.."
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Sorry to see you go Arcticbird!

mile: What were you expecting ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
he was obviously expecting a forum that has lots of advertising,spammers and idiots who want to gossip about "what a hard man Beiber is" or similar....
my suggextion is:
start your own forum if every other one on the internet is so terrible!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Adios........................................................
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I can honestly state that Music Discussion is far above everything else ! Can't stand the influx of one way traffic...listen to my crappy music...what do you think threads drive me nuts!!!! :blah:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
SteveO Wrote:I can honestly state that Music Discussion is far above everything else ! Can't stand the influx of one way traffic...listen to my crappy music...what do you think threads drive me nuts!!!! :blah:
Could not have said it better myself. I do not mind people posting their music and asking for opinions. Nothing wrong with that. What I do mind is when they can't accept the result when you give it to them.
Get it? Got it? Good!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
dead right Jerome....
if anyone wants an "opinion" about anything(in life included), they have got to accept good and/or bad comments in return.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 893
Threads: 38
Joined: Jun 2012
Maybe this place doesn't have enough activity in the opinion of the chat starter.
God bless you and them always!!!
Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Look at his posts !!!!...activate what????
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 58
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2014
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:he was obviously expecting a forum that has lots of advertising,spammers and idiots who want to gossip about "what a hard man Beiber is" or similar....
my suggextion is:
start your own forum if every other one on the internet is so terrible!
I dislike Justin Beieber myself and all the other horrible pop stars of today like Katy Pery, Lady Gaga, One Direction, etc, etc, etc..and
I did make my own music forum before and noone ever joined it. Anyway, funny post CH! :-)