13-05-2014, 02:48
Friends, may disconnect my PC in about 2 weeks. Got to cut back. So if you don't hear from me after that, that why.
|
Friends
|
|
13-05-2014, 02:48
Friends, may disconnect my PC in about 2 weeks. Got to cut back. So if you don't hear from me after that, that why.
13-05-2014, 06:38
How much does it cost to stay connected for another year?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
13-05-2014, 08:54
sorry to hear that rebel...im assuming its because your husband got 'laid off'???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
13-05-2014, 12:48
WE NEED YOU REB !!!!!
mile:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
14-05-2014, 01:26
Appreciate it guys more than you know!!!! It cost over 400 a year not counting my security. So actually around 500 but every dollar counts. Trying to get my car paid off before Barney leaves his job too. Sure am going to miss you guys if I have to leave!!!! Time Warner told me to call them back in May and since I have been a good customer for years they would give me a good deal. So it's up to them. This is the best Forum I have ever been on so I hope Time Warner can work it out. I'm locked in till the 22nd so I'm going to call them the 19th and find out if they can help me with this. Again, thanks alot guys!!!!
mile:
17-05-2014, 17:30
I have been thinking. Wonder why Girls leave here? Anybody have a idea?
17-05-2014, 21:11
Because they can't handle our sexist comments!!!!!....lol:biggrin:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
18-05-2014, 02:20
SteveO Wrote:Because they can't handle our sexist comments!!!!!....lol:biggrin: Great answer Steve!! At least you were truthful :laugh:
20-05-2014, 17:25
Well, I called Time Warner and they gave me the best deal ever!! Every movie channel and all the rest of the channels except the sports channels but my hubby and I can see the sports on local channels. The package is for another year with over a hundred dollar discount. So, if y'all can put up with me I'm here for at least one more year. Time Warner just won't let me cut anything off. They just give me more channels :laugh:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| My friends are back! | The Twisted Project | 4 | 2,590 |
26-08-2014, 12:06 Last Post: The Twisted Project |
|