Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heard something on the radio
#1
Guys & gals - I heard something on the car radio the other day and I could not catch the name of the artist but I really liked her voice - reminded me of Carole King and I think her name starts with a 'T' - like Tina or something like that. Any ideas? Help!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
funny man!
you fit right in here

Reply
#3
I don't know J man right off the top of my head! I hate when that happens...it's like the song is lost forever! If you heard it a few days ago try getting the Radio Stations playlist or playlog online and try to remember the date and approximate time you heard it! This has worked for me on numerous ocassions as some radio stations very seldom announce the songs...??? If that fails try to email the station...usually they know right away who you're talking about...hope this helps!
Jerome Wrote:Guys & gals - I heard something on the car radio the other day and I could not catch the name of the artist but I really liked her voice - reminded me of Carole King and I think her name starts with a 'T' - like Tina or something like that. Any ideas? Help!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone heard this guy? Jerome 5 2,490 16-11-2016, 21:02
Last Post: SteveO
  Anyone heard of these headphones? Lis213 0 1,145 16-11-2016, 07:07
Last Post: Lis213
  cool internet radio station CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,029 09-03-2016, 06:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  I have now heard it all Jerome 3 2,234 31-12-2015, 00:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  "I heard it on the radio" jazzboCR 7 3,846 04-08-2015, 21:00
Last Post: SteveO
  mis-heard lyrics jazzboCR 0 1,197 28-06-2015, 22:49
Last Post: jazzboCR
  "We are the Joy Boys of radio/ We take electrons to and fro..." jazzboCR 0 1,303 23-11-2014, 05:21
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What Radio Stations Do You Listen To and What Sort Of Programs Do You Listen To? gryphon 15 5,630 25-10-2014, 16:15
Last Post: nefilim
  Internet radio station all about Latin music jazzboCR 0 906 14-05-2014, 23:31
Last Post: jazzboCR
  internet radio show all about guitars jazzboCR 1 1,231 13-05-2014, 02:03
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: