Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Website
#1
Hey guys, I've been given a very important assignment on creating a website addressing the issue of unknown artists not getting enough exposure and also providing the solution. Could you please take time filling this survey! thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m18nfIv9W774XYu8qwbMJgZQzKvfG5VYiBqL02DqTNQ/viewform?usp=send_form
Reply
#2
I find the BluesMusic Magazine site to be effective--but then I'm their target audience and they know how to appeal to me and what I want. Everything depends on the audience you are looking to attract but unless you are appealing to other designers or High-Style mavens, the KISS concept works best. Not dull or stodgy (that draws attention to itself in a negative way) but to seamlessly draw the viewer to the message/merch without them realizing that they, the audience, is the merch. Marshall McLuhan's saying ("The medium is the message.") is true but it shouldn't be and needn't be obvious.
Good luck with your project and your career.
http://bluesmusicmagazine.com/
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,435 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,965 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,676 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: