Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Just wondering what the age span is on here. Thought it interesting to know. Does anyone know what the age of the youngest and oldest is? Hope I'm not the oldest!! Just kidding! Actually I look about 20 years younger than I am. Thank the Lord!! Even though I don't feel it since I have a drug store sitting beside me :laugh: Seriously I would like to know the ages. Not asking for names :hand:
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i would hazzard a guess to say 40's thru 60's for the members i know.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
im not looking through anyone's info pages but if anyone wants to change that age bracket feel free.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i would hazzard a guess to say 40's thru 60's for the members i know.
Older than I thought for the younger ones. Well, I feel at home in that age group

mile:
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
I'm more than proud, I'm pleased as punch to put my thumb on the scale on the geezer side. I had no expectation I'd live this long or this well. Yee ha!
Get the bait, let's skate, I'm 68.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 295
Threads: 6
Joined: Jan 2012
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i would hazzard a guess to say 40's thru 60's for the members i know.
I'm well below both those ages...
First time I've been able to feel young recently. I like this feeling.
Sorry to make everybody else feel old.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I think there are still members from DP's site who are younger than 40. Holly looks younger (I may be wrong). I'm 61. When I reached 60 I really felt like I was old but I don't think about it anymore. It's just a number. Everybody will get there Lord willing. Just have to pop the pills more :laugh:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Happy we made you feel young LMD!! Make sure you make wise decisions. Only thing I wish is that I could go back and change mine. Not possible though. I have to live with my mistakes and sometimes it's not easy. You do get wiser with age. So we got that :biggrin:
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
64 here
like jazz, never thought I'd make it this long
not health conscious at all
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
47 in three or four weeks time(but who's counting)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.