Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello
#1
I have not been on MD for ages but much has changed in my life ....but I just stopped by to say hello to my old friends

Music Head , Crazy Horse , Tiggi Techman and SteveO plus a few others

Hope you remember me

I'll visit again from time to time

Gryphon

Confusedmile:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#2
Welcome back -you were missed!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
Thanks Jerome , nice to post with you againConfusedmile:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#4
welcome back gryph
we're still laboring to keep the loonies out
and still sharing our music

Reply
#5
Thank you Music Head ...How are things with you ?.....13,913 posts ! wow ......for the moment I will just visit now and again but I will try to post now and again for a bit ........hope the others are out there somewhere
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#6
a big welcome back from me also Gryphon...
you said once you sorted things out that you'd be back, and you have arrived...
good stuff!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
Welcome back Gryphon.
Reply
#8
Welcome back to the fold, Gryph ! We don't forget you ! We miss you...the Fifth Beatle !!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#9
Thank for the warm welcome back ......for the time being my postings will be a bit limited just now and again but I'm really pleased to be back and it is great to be discussing music again Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#10
not a problem Gryphon...
i think i remember us saying when you had to leave for that while that "you'd be welcomed back here when you returned"...

we are a "family" here mate, you were a big part of that "family" and now youre back...

"come on in, the kettle's boiling....fancy a cuppa?"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  time for a short break CRAZY-HORSE 8 2,905 01-11-2023, 17:51
Last Post: JeromeD
  my, how time flies... CRAZY-HORSE 0 999 26-12-2020, 14:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Stop drunk white men from dancing to Bob Marley :D Sat 2 1,644 23-07-2020, 03:43
Last Post: SteveO
  looks like David Crosby has upset Graham Nash for the last time! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,738 14-04-2016, 05:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  How Long Will CDs Last ?? Tiggi 32 15,228 25-11-2014, 02:44
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Comedy time CRAZY-HORSE 31 8,680 16-05-2014, 19:04
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Celebration time for Gary Barlow angelina 2 2,416 22-02-2014, 19:29
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time gryphon 9 3,895 21-02-2014, 03:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gryphon 7 2,609 21-02-2014, 01:06
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Which song has made you repeat it all day long? Mona200 4 2,301 20-02-2014, 01:46
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: