Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whats the name of the song
#1
Hi
Can anyone help me to identify the name of a song? Heres the description:
The song was popular on YouTube 1-2 years ago. This song was related to computer, technology, upgrades, computer bugs, operating system etc. In this song, a boy and a girl enters in a park, the boy sing and complain about his software version and upgrade and the girl also sing (don't remember about what) and in the end of the song, the girl kisses the boy on cheek and it excites him. Thats all what I can remember.
I know that its very difficult to guess the name of the song from this little information, but may be someone can help me!

Regards
Reply
#2
Do you mean:
[video=youtube;ck-z4-B8_5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck-z4-B8_5k[/video]
?
Reply
#3
Yes Smile
wow! you are genius... man!
Thanks a lot buddy
Reply
#4
You are most welcome!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,431 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,311 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,352 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,413 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: