Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Robin Williams
#1
Robin Williams Dead At 63! :frown: The entertainment business has lost a great performer!! I loved Mork and Mindy, Awakenings, and Mrs. Doubtfire!! It was reported he was severely depressed and had a addiction to alcohol and drugs. It was also reported Robin Williams commited suicide. Shocker!! RIP Robin Williams!!
Reply
#2
RIP Robin...

Good Morning Vietnam
Patch
Mrs.Doubtfire

three great movies IMO
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Four new movies will be coming out starring Robin Williams in the near future. So, we still have something to look forward to from him even though he is gone. My sympathy to his wife, kids, and all who knew and loved him!! Robin will be missed!!
Reply
#4
This one hit me in the childhood. Hard.

R.I.P. Robin. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
Reply
#5
Terribly sad. RIP Robin Williams.

'Dead Poets Society' and 'The Fisher King'. Wonderful movies.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#6
Ruby Wrote:Terribly sad. RIP Robin Williams.

'Dead Poets Society' and 'The Fisher King'. Wonderful movies.
Dead Poets Society: "Seize the day. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may."
Reply
#7
A genius !!!! I will miss Robin !!! His appearance on the Johnny Carson show was tremendously funny! He was always funny even during an interview!

Notable movies for me ...and there were a lot of them!

Moscow on the Hudson, Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, The Birdcage...

Rest in peace Robin! I'm sure you already have God in stitches!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#8
Maybe the psychologists are mistaken--maybe there is no bright line between madness and artistic genius. I'm reminded of John Belushi...
RIP at last, my brother.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#9
[video=youtube;Qr1DSLoHni0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr1DSLoHni0[/video] I don't think Johnny knew what he was getting himself into :laugh: I agree Steve a genius!!
Reply
#10
[video=youtube;JAz-prw_W2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAz-prw_W2A[/video] Robin Williams and Robert DeNiro were great in this movie!! I have seen it many times. If you have not, I recommend the movie!! Based on a true story.......Just heard the police report about what they thought happened to Robin. It will be weeks before the toxicology reports come back.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Pharrell Williams - Double Life Music Head 0 2,047 25-08-2024, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  My Top Five John Williams Songs in Film theuprightbass 5 4,231 04-01-2016, 03:18
Last Post: theuprightbass

Forum Jump: