Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help me to identify that song
#1
Unfortunately i have no clue for the title or the band. I just saw only the video clip in MTV.
The video is almost black and white and is taking place to something like a feast or party, with
some blues dancers and the singer is male, while a woman play drums in slow motion.
The song is very dark and dramatic and has some instrumental parts. Lastly I remember only the
following lyrics which is " I've got a feeling"....
Any help will be greatly appreciated since i am looking over 4 months for this song!
Thanks very much !
Reply
#2
I tried tekst search with "got a feeling" in the Melodycatcher and found "I've got a feeling" of the Beatles.
But following your description of the video that does not seem to be the answer
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,429 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Identify that tune. skett 0 1,092 10-12-2016, 09:50
Last Post: skett
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,254 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,349 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: