Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #94

love this girls retro sound on her 2 songs I've heard
and I like this

[video=youtube;mp7qWfDANrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7qWfDANrU[/video]

Reply
#2
very nice, thank you MH....

this girl is now on my radar
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
I like it! It's fun and lively! I'd not heard of her before. Thanks, Music Head!!
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply
#4
MAG2NYC Wrote:I like it! It's fun and lively! I'd not heard of her before. Thanks, Music Head!!
you sure?
not even All About That Bass?

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Toy With Me Music Head 1 477 11-05-2026, 12:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: RAYE - Where Is My Husband! Music Head 0 659 12-10-2025, 11:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GRAY ~ Dear Life Ruby 2 1,161 19-02-2025, 17:43
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Meghan Trainor - Criminals Music Head 0 1,095 26-11-2024, 14:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Timeless Music Head 1 1,806 20-06-2024, 22:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: DPR IAN - Dear Insanity... (ep) Music Head 0 916 22-10-2023, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pentatonix ft. Meghan Trainor - Kid On Christmas Music Head 0 601 03-01-2023, 12:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Louis Tomlinson - "faith in the future" CRAZY-HORSE 1 861 23-11-2022, 14:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Takin' It Back Music Head 2 1,064 08-11-2022, 01:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Bastille - Give Me The Future Music Head 0 613 20-02-2022, 13:34
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: