Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2014
07-10-2014, 08:25
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 08:30 by LeahRaci.)
Hello, I am new here looking for honest reviews on my singing. I will be browsing the forums, posting information where i can.
I hope to get into some deep conversations! I love music!
It's nice to meet all of you!
You can look me up Via youtube, Leah Raci Never again
Posts: 34
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2014
Are you the same lady who just joined MusicBanter?
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
PetSounds Wrote:Are you the same lady who just joined MusicBanter?
Don't know about that but I'm the gent who did. Sorry. Back to your intro/seduction...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2014
PetSounds Wrote:Are you the same lady who just joined MusicBanter?
I have joined a few forums looking for opinions, yes.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD.....
how can we offer opinions if you havent given us anything to 'put our ten cents worth in" with????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 20
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2013
Welcome! Looking forward to hear something.
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2014
Oh, I am not a Old Member Here.
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2014
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:welcome to MD.....
how can we offer opinions if you havent given us anything to 'put our ten cents worth in" with????
I am unable to post a direct link to my Youtube videos because I am still new here.
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2014
Has anyone looked me up? What do you think?
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2014