29-10-2014, 01:35
Thread Rating:
|
Happy Halloween
|
|
29-10-2014, 08:21
"Fun and safe" go directly against what Hallowe'en is supposed to be about--it's purpose is to scare the bejesus out of folks so they know what the Dark Side is all about...and lead a good life to avoid it. That it was converted to a "kids score sugar" event is perverse.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
29-10-2014, 10:11
....and the fact that if any terrorists had brains they would use a mask and knock and someone's door,force their way in and decapitate a civilian...
they could then walk down the street with blood all over them,probably even carry the head and the public would think..."cool,great halloween outift!"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
29-10-2014, 10:12
Halloween....
another money making excuse for big business!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
29-10-2014, 15:15
Oh come on folks!!! Really...we all enjoyed Halloween when we were young ghosts and goblins!!!!...lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
29-10-2014, 17:51
SteveO Wrote:Oh come on folks!!! Really...we all enjoyed Halloween when we were young ghosts and goblins!!!!...lolvery true CH's comment kinda had me stunned I Like Candy
29-10-2014, 18:08
I used to Trick or Treat when I was a kid and so did most kids. Nothing wrong with it as long as we are careful!! We are not worshipping Satan!! I like candy too. Most kids now either go to the Mall or Church. That's why I said have a safe Halloween!! We have to be smart about Halloween now. Some of you guys will say anything to criticize someone. I was just trying to be nice. No difference in Halloween than watching scary movies. How much does candy cost. Not much to give to the kiddies. Me and my hubby only buy for the kids across the street and he takes it to their house. They are too young to worship Satan. They just love the candy and are tickled to get the candy. It's not like they still don't get candy nowadays all the time. Geez!!
29-10-2014, 18:13
Oh my goodness I have a Orange Cat. Guess I had better be careful.
30-10-2014, 01:31
Scary movies are exactly the same as watching or listening to metal music...just sayin" !!!..lol...Satanism is an overblown tired hackneyed characteristic attributed to the great new era of exceptional multi genre metal bands! The grunts and growls, macabre face makeups., and various other props are for show like a scary horror movie! oh by the way, I love candy!..lol
rebelgirl Wrote:I used to Trick or Treat when I was a kid and so did most kids. Nothing wrong with it as long as we are careful!! We are not worshipping Satan!! I like candy too. Most kids now either go to the Mall or Church. That's why I said have a safe Halloween!! We have to be smart about Halloween now. Some of you guys will say anything to criticize someone. I was just trying to be nice. No difference in Halloween than watching scary movies. How much does candy cost. Not much to give to the kiddies. Me and my hubby only buy for the kids across the street and he takes it to their house. They are too young to worship Satan. They just love the candy and are tickled to get the candy. It's not like they still don't get candy nowadays all the time. Geez!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Happy Easter 2026 to all... | CRAZY-HORSE | 0 | 565 |
02-04-2026, 12:17 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Ruby | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,088 |
07-02-2026, 01:08 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy New Year | CRAZY-HORSE | 4 | 1,349 |
01-01-2026, 12:24 Last Post: Ruby |
|
| Happy Birthday Jerome | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 2,504 |
01-12-2025, 09:48 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Happy Birthday to You CH! | Ruby | 6 | 2,727 |
27-07-2025, 10:24 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| HAPPY EASTER! | CRAZY-HORSE | 0 | 1,472 |
18-04-2025, 00:03 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Ruby | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 2,371 |
06-02-2025, 14:32 Last Post: Ruby |
|
|
|
Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! | Ruby | 10 | 2,907 |
30-10-2024, 15:59 Last Post: Ruby |
|
|
Many Happy Returns Jerome! | Ruby | 10 | 3,195 |
15-07-2024, 07:31 Last Post: JeromeD |

![[Image: 3424076l3p0x9xlnd.gif]](http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3424/3424076l3p0x9xlnd.gif)

