Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can we guess your profession?
#1
This is an AOL questionnaire. It told me I was a waiter!

http://games.aol.co.uk/quizzes-games?gam...=webmail15
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Reply
#2
what are you?

Reply
#3
A furniture maker.
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Reply
#4
it said I was retired
I am retired but I answered the questions as if I was working
how did it know?

btw, I was a programmer

Reply
#5
Dunno. :confused:
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your profession? carbon_psycho 36 10,833 15-10-2018, 05:02
Last Post: sjpolyguy
  Making music a profession. Nady 5 2,991 29-06-2016, 18:58
Last Post: Dimitris
  binb - guess the song binb 3 2,247 08-12-2012, 10:29
Last Post: binb
  Guess The Mystery Star ! gryphon 2 1,599 30-04-2010, 21:13
Last Post: gryphon

Forum Jump: