Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
please help me remember a song/video
#1
Hi there!

Hope someone can help!

I heard a song, similar to Weezer, OK go, etc.... a bunch of guys, youngish.... I remembered it enough, when I went home, I youtubed the original video, and there was the band, playing video games from the 80s - frogger, stocker, etc...

But on the screen, instead of 'game over' it had lyrics to songs, or band members names.

I want to find the song again. Please help! Its driving me insane (like I wasn't already?) It was just recent - within the last month or so!

Thanks again!

Jason
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Kings Of Leon - "cold blue dawn" CRAZY-HORSE 0 37 Yesterday, 09:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Elevation Rhythm - Washed Music Head 0 60 29-09-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Elevation Worship & Chandler Moore - God I'm Just Grateful Music Head 0 115 21-09-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: The Church - "martian skyline" CRAZY-HORSE 0 126 16-09-2026, 08:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Steve Lacy - Oh Yeah? Music Head 0 249 13-08-2026, 12:07
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jelly Roll - Hands Up Music Head 0 213 11-08-2026, 12:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 353 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life Music Head 0 355 09-07-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure Music Head 0 372 05-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Hit The Wall Music Head 1 501 02-06-2026, 12:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: