Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Pop Song
#1
What do you think is the best pop song?
Reply
#2
Tough call, but fun to think about, especially if you try to narrow it to pure pop.

My list is down to several Beatles songs, and maybe one or two by Abba, The Turtles, and Neil Diamond, but I guess I'll go with Hey Jude.
Reply
#3
Of course any Beatles single but I guess currently I'm into MJ's singles. Other then that Mariah Carey (old stuff) is something I remember from childhood. I like Kelly Clarkson's new stuff too. But I think there are too many to name.
Reply
#4
Circus - Britney Spears
Reply
#5
Scott Wrote:Circus - Britney Spears


No way man. How can you say that? There are far better singers and songs.
Obviously it is my personal preference that I don't like Spears much. mine would have to be Michael Jackson - Black or white
Reply
#6
wardsmith Wrote:No way man. How can you say that? There are far better singers and songs.
Obviously it is my personal preference that I don't like Spears much. mine would have to be Michael Jackson - Black or white

It's called an opinion.

:blah:
Reply
#7
best pop song - Marillion - Kayleigh
Reply
#8
Anything by Mr. Jackson. RIP
Reply
#9
of all time?

chain reaction.

the diana ross version
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Ashe - Stop The Wedding! Music Head 0 116 22-09-2026, 11:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: LISA - SaWaDiKa Music Head 0 144 18-09-2026, 11:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Miley - Bass Persuades Music Head 0 140 17-09-2026, 12:19
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy Music Head 0 136 15-09-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ Music Head 0 204 18-08-2026, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: ADELA - Ain't In LA Music Head 0 204 16-08-2026, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cardi B - Ah Ha Music Head 0 216 12-08-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Audrey Hobert - Sue Me Music Head 0 244 11-08-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: KATSEYE - Animal Music Head 0 234 08-08-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pupsies - Misery Music Head 0 312 21-07-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: