Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ELLIE GOLDING "love me like you do"
#1
[video=youtube;AJtDXIazrMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJtDXIazrMo[/video]

ELLIE GOLDING "what are you waiting for"

UK female singer, this is her seventeenth single release out there in four years...
yeh,
i like this one,
and it debuts at #1 on the UK charts this week.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Good song! I was really impressed with her performance Live at Glastonbury last year!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
so what is "what are you waiting for"
I hear she says that in the song
along with Love Me Like You Do
which is the song title
is the other the album title?

Reply
#4
sorry...Love Me Like You Do, is the single, not sure, i think i made a typo whilst listening to it with the lines "what are you waiting for",

c'mon,give me a break...im an old man now with 12,000 posts behind me!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 383 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 447 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 455 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 827 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,138 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: JENNIE & Dominic Fike - Love Hangover Music Head 1 745 17-02-2025, 13:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: