Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
♛ ♪♫"Be a Coach and Chose a candidate" Game♛ ♪♫
♛ ♪♫

Let's be a Coach and choose one of your candidate. See whose candidate gonna go through the final of Season 4. This game can be so much fun if you leave any comments to support the topic. At the end of this season, I will collect to see how many people got right and the best comments/opinions. All comments/opinions appreciated xoxoxo [Image: colone.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is Links of The Voice UK season 4 full Episodes:
The Voice UK season 4 Episode 1
<--
The Voice UK season 4 Episode 2 <--
The Voice UK season 4 Episode 3 <--
The Voice UK season 4 Episode 4 <--
The Voice UK season 4 Episode 5 <--
The Voice UK season 4 Episode 6 <--
[B]♛ ♪♫

LET'S KICK OFF
[B]♛ ♪♫

I go first: Sharon Murphy performs Bob Dylan’s Forever Young <-- Click to see her performance
She has beautiful hunting voice, brought me to tears[Image: redface.png] .prompting Sir Tom and Ricky to hit their buttons! Head-to-head in the pitch Sharon picks a spot on #TeamTom to get through to the Battles.

Sharon hasn't had the easiest of lives; she opened up in her pre-audition video about growing up in an orphanage and experiencing racism. She said that music is a "real solace" for her and wow, it shows.

Her performance of 'Forever Young' was lovely. It didn't need the gimmicks, and Sharon wasn't trying too hard - she just had a simple style, but it was so effective, and her tone was really distinctive. And it was overflowing with emotion, too - so much so that Sharon ended up making Sir Tom a little teary-eyed.

Will was bang on when he said that Sharon had an "old soul" - her performance was the one that really stuck with us after tonight's show, and we're so pleased she's made it through. She ended up joining Sir Tom's team, but even Ricky sounded choked up when he told his fellow coach: "She was destined for you."[Image: biggrin.png][Image: biggrin.png][Image: biggrin.png]
[/B][/B]