13-07-2009, 21:14
I love talking about music (go figure) but only have a few friends who truly share that interest. I joined because I want to see what other opinions are out there â how else am I to form my own?
So musicâ¦
I appreciate a lot of different types of music. My newest interest is metal. It started with nu, went to symphonic, then viking/folk, and now Iâm looking into black and death metal.
But on a different note, I just came across Vienna Teng yesterday and need to buy one of her albums. =]
So musicâ¦
I appreciate a lot of different types of music. My newest interest is metal. It started with nu, went to symphonic, then viking/folk, and now Iâm looking into black and death metal.
But on a different note, I just came across Vienna Teng yesterday and need to buy one of her albums. =]

