Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mike McCready
#1
Well, I really like his work with Temple of the Dog and I am not a big fan of Pearl Jam, so wading through their albums wouldn't be my thing. I am a big fan of songs he's done like "Reach Down", "Little wing/Maggot Brain" and "Brother." Essentially songs where he can shine on guitar. Using these songs as guides, could you suggest anything else from him?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Mike Love "do it again" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,234 05-07-2017, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Mike & The Mechanics "let me fly" CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,127 12-04-2017, 13:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Mike Zito & The Wheel "keep coming back" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,357 09-11-2015, 04:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  RIP Mike Porcaro Ruby 3 1,822 17-03-2015, 07:54
Last Post: Jerome
  The Moody Blues sound with Mike Pinder Mrrusty1 2 1,778 15-03-2012, 20:02
Last Post: gater
  Mike Oldfield Robi83 21 6,567 06-09-2011, 20:16
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: