02-04-2015, 19:35
My neighbor who is also my contractor is getting married in May at Poplar Grove Plantation.
I have never been there but it looks like a great place to spend the day if any of you happen to be vacationing in this area.
I especially liked the Animals!! Wonderful that they take in abused Animals to care for them!!
I enjoyed looking through the entire site and reading about the Plantation's history!! Thought y'all might enjoy looking too.
The Plantation is just up the road from me so I'm looking forward to going up there. http://www.poplargrove.org/
If any of you have any special places in your area that you enjoy I would sure like to read about them!!
I have never been there but it looks like a great place to spend the day if any of you happen to be vacationing in this area.
I especially liked the Animals!! Wonderful that they take in abused Animals to care for them!!
I enjoyed looking through the entire site and reading about the Plantation's history!! Thought y'all might enjoy looking too.
The Plantation is just up the road from me so I'm looking forward to going up there. http://www.poplargrove.org/
If any of you have any special places in your area that you enjoy I would sure like to read about them!!

