Here's some from some:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Us4oiq80o << I went cruisin' and what gold I bring! Butt-tight, totally pro "corner tavern" band--no reason to expect them to be this good but that bass line will be sampled...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciO_d6tvarI << Imagine coming on them unknowing--hairs stand up on the back of your neck and you want a place at the bar closest to them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1URiF_oB24s
Google links them with this band--can't find anything on them--comments/ info eagerly solicited Plain Jane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUpTBKKnQjA and << I meant to cruise for 5-10 minutes; stayed the whole time. Dance music but not just. Great cover of "Back in the USSR", etc. from the Beatles catalog. Pt. 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eig-QvQC32I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Ts4R8b6_I << OK in a "get you through taking the drag out for a weekend night" kinda way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Us4oiq80o << I went cruisin' and what gold I bring! Butt-tight, totally pro "corner tavern" band--no reason to expect them to be this good but that bass line will be sampled...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciO_d6tvarI << Imagine coming on them unknowing--hairs stand up on the back of your neck and you want a place at the bar closest to them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1URiF_oB24s
Google links them with this band--can't find anything on them--comments/ info eagerly solicited Plain Jane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUpTBKKnQjA and << I meant to cruise for 5-10 minutes; stayed the whole time. Dance music but not just. Great cover of "Back in the USSR", etc. from the Beatles catalog. Pt. 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eig-QvQC32I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Ts4R8b6_I << OK in a "get you through taking the drag out for a weekend night" kinda way.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

