Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
COURTNEY LOVE "miss narcissist"
#1
[video=youtube;K4oe9g_PbRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4oe9g_PbRM[/video]

COURTNEY LOVE "miss narcissist"

i dont like this and ive never been a fan or liked anything she has
ever recorded that i have heard....
maybe Hole/Courtney fans will like it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Nirvana fans should like it too
unless they don't like Courtney
I don't like Courtney
bur I like this

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 532 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lennon Wells - "blink and youll miss it" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,033 28-11-2025, 13:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,602 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 856 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Miss Grit - Follow The Cyborg Music Head 0 678 01-01-2024, 12:59
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 872 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 939 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 935 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: