Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #74

I don't love it
I don't hate it
I don't like it
sounds like a hit

[video=youtube;Tw8mpgccugc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8mpgccugc[/video]

Reply
#2
Not a huge fan of this, the instrumental bit sounds like the music from a supermarket tv advert!
Reply
#3
Artificially hyped-up nonsense. It'll probably sell a million.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
Truer words were never spoken J Man!

Jerome Wrote:Artificially hyped-up nonsense. It'll probably sell a million.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Well I see the schmuck is back in action. Here's a shuck-'n'-jive interview with the thieving putz in the NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/05/arts/m...takes.html
NOTE: I don't normally talk about stuff I don't like--in this case, I'm overjoyed to make an exception.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#6
jazzboCR Wrote:Well I see the schmuck is back in action. Here's a shuck-'n'-jive interview with the thieving putz in the NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/05/arts/m...takes.html
NOTE: I don't normally talk about stuff I don't like--in this case, I'm overjoyed to make an exception.
see
sometimes you just can't help it
glad to see you're on board with the hate

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 383 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 448 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Dominic Fike - White Keys Music Head 0 645 10-03-2026, 11:07
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 456 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 827 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,139 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: