Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"Awesome" is so over-used...
#1
...but it sure fits here--fireworks as filmed by a drone flying through it. The music is Andrea Bocelli's "Con Te Partiro".* This works on any box but try it big screen with 5.1 sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oQwPluXjcw << I think this would work well with Pink Floyd--any Floydsters here want to strap on that project and Post?
* In my typical over-kill, here's about that song--his duet with Sarah Brightman is Germany's best selling song ever.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Con_te_partir%C3%B2
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#2
Great, now I feel like I have to dig out my thesaurus to find me some synonyms...Awesome! Thanks a lot! Now I feel bad! (Not really though.)
"KICK OUT THE JAMS, KICK UP THE SOUL, POUR ANOTHER GLASS OF THAT ROCK AND ROLL, TURN UP THE BAND, FIRE IN THE HOLE, GONNA LOSE CONTROL TONIGHT...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, I'M NOT AMERICAS SWEET HEART, BUT YOU LOVE ME ANYWAY!" - Elle King "America's Sweetheart"
http://www.needleinaplaystack.com
Reply
#3
Thesaurus is the only dinosaur that never died out. "Awesome" was a mistake, a grudging concession to modern times; properly, it's "awe-inspiring"--oh well.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#4
I tend to use the word "good" in most cases!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  awesome frozen waterfall in China! CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,416 07-01-2016, 06:13
Last Post: Jerome
  Foals = Awesome daudi 1 2,236 26-02-2014, 05:54
Last Post: jazzboCR
  How awesome are ice cream vans CMB1888 5 2,702 21-02-2014, 19:23
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: